Contract and Full Time
IT Project Management / Team Lead and SAP
02 634 8884
Your Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will have demonstrated team leadership and possess configuration capabilities in web and mobile applications. The candidate must have prior working experience with Asset Management and Customer Service Contacts/Agreements.
The candidate is required to have robust consulting skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office product (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and extensive presentation capabilities as this is a client facing role.
The candidate must have hands-on experience with SAP Field Service Management module. The candidate must be proficient in SAP FSM solution (web and mobile applications) with hands-on configuration experience in Field Service Management console and leading the customer on FSM business processes across all roles. The consultant must have experience with configuring sub-modules within FSM: Resource planner, Technician Skills Management module, Time and Material Journal approval functionality, Smartform settings, Crowd Service and Customer Self-Service functionality. The candidate should be knowledgeable with FSM Analytics/Reports dashboards and FSM Master Data Objects.
The candidate is expected to have integration experiences with other SAP functional domains such as plant maintenance, sales and distribution, inventory management, materials management, and logistics execution modules. The candidate must have prior working experience with Equipment Maintenance/ Asset Management/ Work Order processing (Plant and Fleet Maintenance), Indirect Procurement, Inventory Management operations, Customer Service Contacts/Agreements and Logistics.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in business process knowledge blue printing experience
- At least 2 years of implementation or migration experience with SAP S/4HANA and or SAP C/4HANA
- Team Lead experience on 1 Full life cycle project of S/4HANA Field Service Management/Plant Maintenance/Procure to Pay
- At least 1 year of experience in SAP Field Service Management with min 1 end to end implementation from project preparation to go-live
- At least 5 years of experience in consulting
- At least 3 years of experience in IT and business transformation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with SAP Order to Cash (OTC), SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), SAP Procure to Pay (PTP) configuration
- Should be well aware of the S/4HANA roadmap, and new innovations that are brought in in each of the S/4HANA releases.