Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
SAP FI Director (International Project)
Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand) is looking to recruit a SAP FI Director for a client based in central of Bangkok to join their international project.
Description of duties:
Directors are primarily responsible for overseeing projects, hands-on configuration, and client management. They apply well-honed consulting and functional skills in the management of mid-market SAP implementations.
Director’s responsibilities include:
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients’ strategic and operational success
- Providing technical/functional content
- Presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Providing solution implementation assistance as required
- Developing leading industry insight to present to clients
- Managing client relationships
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
- Active involvement in the development of functional/industry practices
- Active involvement in Firm building activities including recruiting, training, performance management, etc.
Directors will typically have:
- 10+ years related consulting experience with a top tier firm
- Excellence English communication skill with demonstrated clarity in both spoken and written words
- Willing to travel overseas for training, seminars and workshops
- Senior level SAP FI hands-on configuration experience with smaller project teams
- Experience with SAP’s ASAP rapid implementation methodology
- Exceptional understanding of SAP within Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences/Medical Device, Consumer Package Goods, Automotive and Manufacturing industries preferred
- The ability to effectively generate new business
- Outstanding client relationship skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project leadership abilities
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places a high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional, and collaborative.
We are committed to protect and use your personal data in accordance with Thailand Privacy Principles under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019) (“PDPA”) and our data privacy policies. In addition, we maintain the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.