Contract, Full Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Are you a well skilled and professionally driven SAP Delivery Manager? Do you want to rapidly accelerate your career potential by working for a globally renowned and industry-leading cyber security company? Do you want to work on some seriously cool projects? If you’ve replied ‘yes!’ to any of these questions, I have the role you’re looking for!
- My client is looking for a well skilled SAP Deliver Manager to work across a range of clients in central Government, National Security and the Private Sector. They are looking for individuals to Implement, run and improve an appropriate adaptation of Agile Practice (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Ceremonies) within the EBS Engineering Team for Business Projects, Internal Projects, Change and Unplanned Work.
- Previous technical/functional in-depth experience on enterprise systems such as SAP ECC.
- Proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined engineering team; having in-depth knowledge of complex systems and integrated processes such as SAP, Successfactors, BPC, Cognos, Microsoft ( Sharepoint, Microsoft.NET (Bespoke)), Planview and Supportworks.
- Successfully applied knowledge of ITIL, DevOps, Prince2, Agile methodologies to mature a large engineering team
- A strong track record of successful delivery of significant business changes through small, medium and large change roadmap; can demonstrate on previous roles acting as Delivery Manager of 5+ end to end change initiatives that encompass multiple systems.
- Able to operate in a multi-faceted business environment where operational excellence and timely decision-making determines success
- Strong and positive influencing skills and can translate messaging across all levels.
- Experience in effective stakeholder management in a matrixed organisation
- Proven strategic thinker with operational knowledge
- Adept at understanding and translating details in the context of a broader picture and in focusing him/herself and others on the right priorities to achieve the business goal
- A natural ability to influence and motivate people either directly or indirectly
- Be able to effectively collaborate with other managers to deliver cohesive change.
- A proven track record of implementing transformation programs and leading people through change successfully