Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
The consulting teams optimize existing systems and work on an accelerated timeline using innovative approaches and best practices that minimize risk and maximize return to improve business and operational performance without costly technology transformations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan (S4 Hana Integration – Financials/FICO) to closing.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Need to be adept at expanding their team with qualified technical staff to walk in lockstep with our IT team, and ensure we deliver and manage risks, such as the downstream complexities that can cause additional staffing needs and budget
- Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
- Facilitate collaborative delivery roadmap, timeline and architecture discussions with IT and business executives.
- Define appropriate delivery model for customer project as a composition of pre-defined services, on-site and/or remote delivery.
- Scope and estimate the engagement and determine required resources for the project.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems).
- Act as a team lead/Business Processes Consultant and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks.
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent certification
- 8+ years in an SAP delivery role
- 4+ full lifecycle SAP projects (FICO/S4 Hana Accounting/Finance)
- 2+ SAP Upgrades
- Preferable to have managed 1+ HANA migration project
- Excellent leadership skills, communications, and a blend of functional and technical capabilities are required.