Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Delivery Lead
Our client is looking for an experienced and professional SAP Delivery Lead to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Bangkok Thailand. We are looking for ambitious SAP Delivery Lead with proven expertise and a strong interest in Retailer industry. The candidate must have background in Retailer industry and a good understanding of the SAP suite and their impact on business processes and strategies.
You will be working with industry-leading SAP transformation software and alongside experienced SAP retail specialists on cutting-edge SAP projects including S/4HANA, C/4 Hana. You will be involved in complex implementation projects on Thailand and international SAP programmes and be expected to lead by example to the other consultants on the team.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
- End-to-End delivery responsibility over an SAP program / project, includingDeliver SAP Revenues and Margin plans by working with the SAP LeadershipManage portfolio of projects and workstreams within an SAP program and/or client environment, including required resources supply and demand
- Quality of Delivery and client satisfaction
- Scope, Schedule and Milestones
- Resources, Costs and Financial
- Manage the needs of client stakeholders and the delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Work with the required SAP delivery centers, onshore and offshore, ensuring quality, timing and cost-effective delivery
- Support SAP sales pursuits by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, and attending orals and executive meetings
- Maintain industry, sector and technical SAP knowledge by attending key workshops; growing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Represent Accenture in social media and be an active contributor
- Minimum 10 years experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations.
- Strong leadership, relationship management, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Delivery acumen and report to client executives on program performance
- Background and expertise in SAP Technology Delivery and complex systems implementation, including SAP ECC and/or S/4HANA
- Experience extending SAP solutions with custom development and/or cloud technologies
- Expertise leading large teams working in global, distributed / multi-location projects
- Interact as a peer at executive levels in client companies and comfortable working within complex organizations, and an ability to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers
- Effectively manage and mitigate program / project risks and issues
- Possession of a Can-do attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellence English communication skill with demonstrated clarity in both spoken and written words
- Experience managing S/4HANA implementations and/or conversions
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team