Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
02 634 8884
SAP Data Migration Specialist (Data Architect)
Looking to make a difference and take your career to the next level?
We are currently seeking an experienced SAP professional with a passion for customer service, outstanding analytical skills and a desire to be part of a winning team. This individual will be an innovator and outside the box thinker – willing to challenge norms and break through paradigms to maximize customer value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect the SAP data migration solutions for a massive scale implementation
- Develop global/enterprise focused data definitions, business rules and standards for master data
- Create data conversion and mapping documents for all legacy objects
- Set-up and configure SAP based on standard methodologies.
- Seek to understand business rules and derive transformation mapping by analyzing source data to translate them into functional & technical specifications
- Ensure master data quality is maintained through analysis, migration, validation and audit procedures
- Assist the Data Governance and Quality team in defining and building governance rules and policies
- Create S4HANA Data Architecture and Data Migration artifacts
- 15+ years of related work experience as a SAP Data Migration/ETL lead
- Experience in at least 2 large scale ERP data migration projects with sound knowledge of any SAP modules.
- 3+ years of work experience with SAP systems such as SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Suite on HANA.
- Knowledge of the latest SAP products such as Fiori, S/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, etc.
- Experience working with Business and Enterprise Data Governance team
- Experience with data cleansing and defining business rules for setting up data quality criteria to build tools that will be used for maintaining data quality and integrity of the SAP system.
- Experience analyzing data sets or data results (e.g. profiling results, results reporting) to test mapping logic and identify adherence, or lack thereof, to rules requirements.
- 10+ years of IT implementation or consulting experience in the High-Tech industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.