Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Information Technology, and SAP
02 634 8884
One of our best clients is looking for an experienced SAP Data Archiving Specialist for an initial 12 mth Fix term Contract
You’ll be working closely with the SAP Product Team to review the existing Archival solutions designed by the team members and implementing improvements to meet the regulations. This is a very technical oriented position and requires you to be an expert in various archiving technologies and NLS.
- A minimum of 8 to 12 years of work experience on SAP solutions, with proven experience in Data Archiving, Document Archiving, and PrintList Archiving.
- Experience with Archive Object Configuration, Custom Development & Archive Retrieval Configurations.
- End to end exposure of archiving objects in different process areas like FTR, OTC,P2P. Some experience working with an SAP Retail solution would be advantageous.
- Experience with programming ABAP function modules, report and experience in SAP Data Dictionary, including data anonymization
- Experience working with archiving with Business Suite on HANA or S/4 HANA.
- Extensive experience in programming ABAP function modules, report, and experience in SAP Data Dictionary. Any exposure to working with SAP Business Suite on HANA or S/4HANA would be advantageous.
- Ideally, you will be a proficient practitioner of at least two or three core SAP ERP modules (FI, MM, SD, HR), preferably with previous experience in organisations using IS-Retail. You’ll be part of a global department, working closely with both technical and non-technical audiences so great communication is key.