Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
35,000 - 55,000
02 634 8884
SAP Customer Service Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with the customers via the phone, internet, and face-to-face in a professional manner.
- Managing/handling all customer order inquiries from end-to-end.
- Initiating new/extend material master data to enable efficiency order entry.
- Managing bill placement for all TH customers & coordinate with bill collectors for the smooth bill placement process.
- Providing any report as the Manager assigned.
- Assisting in Account Receivable on all administrative tasks.
- Assisting in Customer Experience Management on Digitalization projects/topics.
- Conducting basic administrative tasks within the Supply Chain Organization.
- Minimum 1-3 years ‘experience working in customer service.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter and a team-player mentality.
- Computer skills in SAP and Microsoft Office Excel is a plus.
- Good English communication skills both speaking and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Approachable, open to working with teams and vendors to resolve problems at any level.