Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
SAP Consultant (FI, MM, PP, QM,)
- Implements full cycle SAP area projects / roll-outs / enhancements.
- Act as Module Functional area primary contact for consulting and supporting any SAP project implementation.
- Execute business requirements workshops.
- Analyze the assignments and segregation of duties conflicts.
- Maintain SAP authorization process design and related documentation using Module Functional principle, guidelines.
- Communicate and translate SAP area function or technical concept to business process owners. Must be ability to clearly, concisely and thoroughly communicate.
- Performs unit, integration and regression testing.
- Planning and coordinating positive and negative tests of all new and changed roles.
- Develops documentation for configuration specification and test scripts.
- Involve on data migration design and execution.
- Performs Go-live preparation, and support.
- Provides post Go-live support.
- Thai Nationality.
- Minimum 3 year of experiences in implement and support of projects in SAP area, SAP S/4HANA will be advantage.
- Hand on experience in SAP area for analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance across multiple environments with a large group of end users.
- Good knowledge of SAP technical architecture & system landscape design concept.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Ensuring continuity of SAP area support and continuous improvement.
- Ability to provide/prepare weekly, monthly SAP module reports.
- Nice to have experience in Logistics, BW or related.