Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Our high profile client is looking for a SAP CO Consultant to gather and analyse business requirements for the support and configuration of SAP CO modules. The winning candidate will understand the business of the functional area and participate in the configuration of product, implementation, maintenance and/or enhancement of SAP modules to align with business requirements.
- Gathers and analyses user business requirements and processes
- Defines initial settings, module-relevant security settings and reporting options
- Understands processes and reporting requirements and user interfaces impacted by the ERP system
- Identifies modifications and recommends and applies changes as appropriate
- Provides ongoing ERP Functional system support
- Communicates and interacts with Technical team and client to resolve functional issues to meet client requirements
Nice to have experience
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution.
- Possess influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to motivate and manage project teams as well as plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others.
- Must be able to generate and communicate clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
- Motivated initiator with excellent mentoring and team development skills and make effective presentations and lead design workshops with clients/customer project teams.
- Must have pragmatic approach and can put an integrated SAP solution and the various components into a business context.
- Solid and detailed understanding of SAP functionality, technology and integrations.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 5+ plus years of successful experience with SAP projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP implementation experience in SAP CO
- Experience of other SAP modules/technologies would be advantageous especially FI
- Excellence English communication skill with demonstrated clarity in both spoken and written words
- Willing to travel to Hong Kong every 3 months