Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
SAP Business Planning and Consolidations Consultant
My client is global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the company is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, my client is enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. The company is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be a part of the global consulting team, joining as an SAP BPC Consultant responsible for working in solution architecting, technical design and configuration work streams within complex SAP solutions for our customers.
The focus of your role
Helping clients to maximise the value of the SAP BPC investment by delivering high quality solutions on time and to budget.
What you’ll do
Day to day activities includes: Working within a broader company and client team, delivering solution architecture and design to SAP BPC functionality within the design phase, including influencing of business stakeholders. During build phase, the role includes taking a technical/functional configuration role, including all build activities, participation within system and integration testing, working with other work streams. Familiarity with the specification of requirements, non-standard SAP enhancements and integration with other SAP components/tools is a must.
What you’ll bring
You will need a demonstrable track record as an SAP BPC planning consultant working in medium to large SAP programmes and will be responsible for delivery of SAP BPC design and configuration across complete lifecycles of complex SAP solutions, across both SAP BPC Standard and Embedded Models. Experience of working in large multi-stream projects containing challenging business process design and change management is desirable.
- You have multiple lifecycle experience using SAP BPC Standard and Embedded models to deliver complex planning solutions
- Strong functional experience in financial, workforce and/or driver-based planning; strong knowledge of business processes within these areas is required
- Good balance of technical and functional experience in SAP BPC solutioning/design, configuration and reporting
- Good balance of technical and functional experience in SAP BW solutioning/design and configuration
- Experience of working with the range of BPC front end solutions: EPM Add-In, Analysis for Excel and also, ideally, Lumira Designer
- Experience using SAP Analytics Cloud is advantageous
- Experience working with SAP BPC Consolidation and/or Group Reporting, for financial consolidation, is advantageous
- Experience of working with SAP BW Integrated Planning and/or SAP BCS and/or other planning solutions is advantageous