Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand ) are currently working with a global consulting firm who are looking for a SAP BI/BW Consultant to join their multi-disciplinary team. Within the organisation you will be providing comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for any SAP BI/BW Consultant to join a team of skilled and experienced consultants and seek to identify improvements and efficiencies, while utilising new technologies and existing tools as the organisation takes on one of it is biggest bodies of work.
- Gathers and analyses user business requirements and processes
- Defines initial settings, module-relevant security settings and reporting options
- Understands processes and reporting requirements and user interfaces impacted by the SPA system
- Identifies modifications and recommends and applies changes as appropriate
- Provides ongoing SAP Functional system support
- Communicates and interacts with Technical team and client to resolve functional issues to meet client requirements
- 3+ plus years of successful experience with SAP projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP implementation experience in SAP BI/BW
- Understanding of ETL concepts, BI concepts and concepts such as dimensions, measures, metadata and schemas
- The candidate should be able to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- The candidate should have Experience with other BI Analytical tools such as Power BI, QlikView or Tableau are a plus
- Excellence English communication skill with demonstrated clarity in both spoken and written words
Click the apply button now or email me to p.sukhrang @kensington.co.th Phone Number: +66 (0) 618 65 2650