Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP Basis administration
- Minimum 2 end to end SAP Basis implementation full life cycle
- Hands on experience in SAP BASIS tasks such as Designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning (Sizing), High-Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, Storage systems, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration, Solutioning and Basis Administration
- Install, configure, maintain, and support multiple SAP landscapes and 3rd party tools
- Experience with creation and evolution of the SAP technology roadmap that defines current technical architectures, future architectures, and the evolution for transition for all projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert & focal point for architectural frameworks
- Well versed with the entire business suite of SAP
- In-depth working experience of technology stack for SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, SLD, Process Integration (XI), SAP CRM, SAP CE, SAP SRM, SAP SUS, SRM MDM, Supplier Portal, Web Dispatcher, cFolders Content Server, CUA and Solution Manager
- Experience in Net Weaver Enhancement Package latest versions
- Responsible for providing advanced SAP Basis technical expertise and leadership in the development and implementation of SAP solutions to support Company’s business
- Thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Participate in managing a complex landscape consisting of dedicated Global and Regional SAP systems
- Monitor and maintain SAP systems environments for optimum performance and be proactive in identifying potential problems (environments include Sandbox, Development, QA and Production). Perform core Basis functions (e.g., corrections, support packs, kernels, transports)
- Analyzing the impact of the proposed technical solutions. Assist in creating and modifying strategies, resolve problems and document issues and resolutions
Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions.
- Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
- Proven expertise managing client expectations.
- Basic understanding of ITIL Process.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.