Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and SAP
02 634 8884
Develop your knowledge, consulting skills and career in SAP security and authorization with growing career path to the much required security experts in today’s digital world.
- Responsible for supporting the SAP security and authorization, including related IAM (Identity and Access Management) environments.
- Responsible for SAP security and authorization in charge to investigate and resolve the SAP security and authorization incidents and enhancements for clients and within the company by following the standardized SLA, procedures and processes including developing and maintaining related support documentation.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable security policies, processes and procedures pertaining to the SAP application and other related systems.
- Expected to prepare and develop plans and procedures for the security and standardization of the SAP application and communicate the same to the clients and other members of the organization.
- Responsible to assign proper user id, security codes and password to the SAP systems and ensure that the information in the systems is not mishandled or misused and minimize the segregation of duties and responsibilities that conflicts with each other.
- Work with third party and businesses to provide specialized SAP security and authorization roles in clients or internal projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related fields
- 1 – 3 years in SAP security, authorization or SAP functional with experiences in security design, analysis, problem solving or security management.
- Desired knowledge of the tools used to support and configure SAP security and authorization.
- Good command of reading and writing in English language.
- Must have strong logical thinking, good communication, thorough, responsible, able to use research and analysis skills for finding solutions to problems and entertain self-instruction and learning procedures.
- Must have service-minded, good coordination, flexible, energetic and able to work as a team
- New Graduate are Welcome