Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
02 634 8884
As the SAP Architect you will be hands on in providing early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders shaping projects and seeing them through to delivery.
- Responsible for managing the technical governance, release and change management of the product and maturing the Enterprise Business Systems Architecture Function.
- Drive a common vision and goal to support the definition of the Solution Architecture that supports the Enterprise Business Systems Technology Roadmap.
- Manage the technical governance, release and change management of the product
- Responsible for providing effective stakeholder engagement
- Work with with the Enterprise Business Systems Analysts to ensure that technology and business requirements are balanced and considered on the delivery of the solution.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Business Systems IT Capability: defines the processes and standards that ensures the effective creation and maintenance of Enterprise Business Systems Solution Architecture (Blueprints, High level Design, Solution Options Decisions, Solution Options Proposal, Supplier/Solution Selection, Solution Architecture Definition and Low-Level Design)
- Lead a team of Solution Architects focusing on Back Office solutions
- Experience having worked as an Architect and leading a team of Architects
- Hands-on technical experience within multiple of the following applications SAP ECC, SAP PI, Successfactors, Cognos, BPC, Sharepoint, Microsoft.NET (Bespoke), Preveiw and Supportworks
- TOGAF Certified
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge on Business and Technology