Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
This is an opportunity to join a billion pound revenue company in an exciting time in their growth. Our client, a market leading global organisation based in Bangkok of Thailand, are looking for an ABAP consultant to join their ever-expanding team and become a part of their exciting journey as they continue to improve and expand their SAP initiatives.
- Complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules like FICO, MM, SD.
- Understanding the requirements from provided functional designs, seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution and transforming these requirements into technical designs.
- Closing communication with functional teams /designers and building professional relationships with clients.
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered. Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software life cycle.
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP ABAP design and development.
- 3+ full life cycle implementations.
- Understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture.
- In depth knowledge of SAP modules such as FICO, MM and HR is mandatory.
- Knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry.
- Willing to travel and stay on-site if necessary.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal abilities.
- Capability to work well in a team-based environment as well as on their own.