Full Time and Permanent
IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
THB55,000 – 160,000 /month (negotiable)
The SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for creating and delivering high quality and high complexity custom code components and integrating software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. This includes designing, developing, testing, and supporting application solutions to meet client requirements. This will involve interaction with the users, analysing the requirements, technical designs (i.e. custom development of enhancements, interfaces, reports and conversions). The developer will work with Functional Consultants and other support staff. In addition, this position is responsible for completing appropriate change management documentation.
- Designs, develops, codes and test programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Provides technical support on matters related to the programming of SAP modules and third-party interfaces.
- Performs ABAP programming, testing and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of SAP modules.
- Works with business areas to understand problems and requirements with the system and recommends and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Identify feasible solutions within SAP framework and estimate effort needed to meet those technical requirements and gaps.
- Review functional specifications to ensure completeness in preparation for development of custom objects.
- Manages multiple assignments while concurrently fulfilling on-going application support and maintenance responsibilities.
- Advises other IT staff on internal development procedures and standards and ABAP development best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience working with SAP ABAP, working with SAP tables, structures and related objects.
- 3+ full life cycle implementations.
- 3+ years of experience developing Web Services within SAP and consuming external Web Services to SAP.
- Demonstrated experience as a developer, with a high level of knowledge and experience across SAP developments in major SAP ERP implementation projects, including Process Integration and interfaces.
- Outstanding individual leadership and team building skills. Strong project management skills. Superb troubleshooting and analysis abilities.
- Strong sense of urgency.