Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
For a niche SAP Consultancy, active throughout Europe, Integrate ERP is looking for an SAP ABAP Developer to join their team, due to year on year successful growth.
Our client is an SAP International Consultant, winner of multiple awards for their implementation methodology and – most importantly – they are renowned for looking after their employees.
If you are looking to be more of a name, not a number, to have the chance to grow and develop, being trained up in the newer technologies (ABAP for HANA, Fiori, OData, UI5 etc), then this is definitely an organisation you should give some serious consideration to.
Not everyone makes the grade… but that means that you would be surrounded by consummate professionals who you can bounce off and learn from, maybe even teach them a few things yourself.
Desired skills and experiences.
- SAP ABAP Development Experience – 6 years +
- SAP ABAP OO Programming Skills
- OData Services
- Willingness to travel
Nice to haves;
- Fiori Development Skills
- Process Orchestration
- SD, MM
What will you get in return?
- Working on some of the most exciting and challenging projects currently running across Europe
- Mentorship from a leadership team who have an industry wide solid reputation
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- The opportunity to upskill and improve your
- Some remote working possibilities
- Working at a consultancy, but without the politics of larger consultancies… this is a team who get results and look after each other.
If any of the above sounds of interest to you, apply directly for a quick turnaround.