Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
SAP ABAP Developer
THB55,000 – 120,000 /month (negotiable)
The SAP Developer will be responsible for the development and support of enterprise-class applications. This position works across multiple teams within the IT organization including: BATL (Business Aligned Team Leads), Integration (PI/PO), Infrastructure, BASIS, project managers and senior management.
- Develop state of the art, enterprise-class ABAP or Fiori solutions, whichever best meets the business requirements and is supportable and scalable.
- Review functional specifications and develop corresponding technical specifications
- Develop and mentor team members and encourage them to learn new technologies and improve their skill sets.
- Keep abreast of new or changing SAP technologies and development practices
- Manage development items through all the steps of the software development lifecycle
- Communicate project status to upper management and provide insight on any current and upcoming issues
- Escalate issues to key management and stakeholders
- Collaborate with project managers and business analyst to ensure development is on track and to resolve issues and provide root cause analysis for defects
- Analyze and optimize performance of key processes using tools such as SAT, SQLM, and debugging.
- Manage and track development of other projects when necessary
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with MIS or technology related degree (C.S.)
- 3+ years of SAP ABAP Development Experience
- Experience in developing Objective Oriented ABAP using ABAP Objects
- Experience in ABAP programming including Dialog programming using all the advanced techniques like tab strips, controls etc.
- PI/PO proxy integration, IDocs/ALE, gateway services(oData) and other common interface methods
- Any experience in the following modules a plus: ECC Core, FI, AP, AR, GL, SD, MM, WM
- Extensive experience in Software development methodologies
- Experience in IS-Retail, TM or HR a plus
- Experience in HANA & SAP Cloud Platform development a plus
- Experience with AIF a plus