Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
A consultancy in Bangkok are looking for a number of experienced RPA Developers to join their team and support them through several new client engagements and projects.
The team are very experienced in delivery RPA projects having delivered some of the largest automation projects and programmes in the AsiaPac. They work across a number of sectors so the RPA Developer who moves in to this role will have the opportunity to gain experience within a multitude of environments to complement their existing skill set.
My client deliver RPA solutions across a variety of platforms and as such are open to applications from RPA Developers with a range of backgrounds whether it be Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Nice, WorkFusion or any other platforms, however they will prioritise RPA Developers who have an Automation Anywhere or UiPath background as the majority of their clients operate with these technologies.
Responsibilities – RPA Developer
- Process assessment
- Identifying processes that can be automated and equally eliminating the automation of certain processes where it may not be suitable
- Documenting solutions
- Design, build and configuration of RPA solutions
Essential experience – RPA Developer
- Robotic Process Automation – Ideally Automation Anywhere or UiPath, otherwise any other platform
Desirable experience – RPA Developer
- Stakeholder management
- RPA design / architecture
- Relevant RPA accreditation