Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
RedHat Linux Server Infrastructure Network Manager
- Taking care of activities of server and network hardware updates and patching, information security, access management and help desk support.
- Designing practical infrastructure solutions in line with departmental specifications.
- Having automated scripting skills to perform basic administration, alerts and systems health checks
- Migrating Window2003/2008 to Window 2012 server and Exchange server 2010 and setting the standard GPOs that highly secure and available servers.
- Negotiating IT procurement contracts.
- Managing business continuity and disaster recovery for archival of data and maintain active directory functionality for group policies, DHCP, integrated DNS, site design.
- Managing the network architecture for international and regional network while leading the configuration, installation, maintenance of Bank applications, secure banking software and databases.
- Managing projects from concept to the execution for RedHat Linux server models, routers, Windows, firewalls, securing the internet through VPNs and WAN.
- Fluent in English (a must), Japanese (will be an additional advantage)
- Thai Nationality.
- Familiar with Banking environment
- Working in the Banking corporation or working as a consultant with Banking or Finance industries.
- Experience in the similar role from the international environment (Consulting for Bank or working for Bank itself)