Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
IT Support Specialist
- Managing and leading projects involving the Electronic Health Records (EHR) system e-clinical works to maintain overall performance and functionality of the Clinic’s HIS system, as well as troubleshooting, driving system improvements and performing optimization tasks to ensure a healthy and operational mission including design issues, and upgrades
- Lead and work closely with providers, clinical staff and management across all clinics including third-party digital platform providers to ensure that our software system and technologies meet the demands and enhance physician productivity and patient experience needs.
- Implement end-to-end IT and digital initiatives including Health Mobile application, Telemedicine, HIS system to develop eco-system to support the business vision and service concept.
- Research and resolve workflow and software problems as part of daily operational support
- Understand well of Health IT areas and Healthcare Information System Architecture and work closely with all stakeholders to propose productive and efficient system architecture which includes working flow, network, security, telecommunications, storage, database and technology
- Analyze, evaluate, and propose a strategy for modern healthcare solutions
- Plans, reviews and collaborates projects and tasks with internal IT teams and is able to perform independently where necessary
- This position will report directly to Operations and BD Manager with dotted line report to CTO
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related technology fields
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the e-clinical works for the healthcare industry
- Experience in managing major Electronic Health Records (EHR) projects from design, test to implementation and post-completion required
- Good English proficiency, excellent logical thinking and close attention to detail