Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Project Manager – Software Solutions
Be the key member of project delivery team
Business Analyst plays as the key member of project delivery team since presales stage and throughout the project implementation phases.
Provide solution to customer
Business Analyst works with customer to identify requirements and opportunities and ultimately provide solutions that achieve customer’s business goals.
Gather business requirement and analyze business processes
Business Analyst leads the business requirement gathering workshop with key users and analyze their current business structure and processes including flows of business data in order to come up with the right Home Shopping, Ecommerce solution.
Develop project documents such as Business Requirement Document and other documents.
Coordinate with System Analyst in solution design phase
Work closely with System Analyst to understand the design of additional system development or customization for the customer.
Deliver the user training – Business Analyst develop the content of training materials and lead the training session (online or offline) to customer.
Participate in User Acceptance Test (UAT) as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Acquire knowledge of Home Shopping, Ecommerce Solution and customer journey processes
- Time management and Organizational skills – has an ability to deal with ambiguity, juggle multiple priorities and meet goals and deadlines.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills – has an ability to influence and excellent in relationship management, how to liaise with others.
- Good understanding of the project implementation methodologies – experience in working on software development or software implementation project using waterfall and/or agile methodology.
- Problem-solving skills – able to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution.
- Analytical skills – ability to visualize, gather information, articulate, analyze, solve complex problems, and make decisions.
- Technical background in system design and development – hand-on experience in technical system design and development is advantage.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Information System or Management Information Technology or related field.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in business analyst, system analyst or functional consultant of ERP implementation especially in procurement management module and related functions.