Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Project Management (Technical)
- Manage the project lifecycle including, scoping, project planning, project kick-off, execution, tracking, deployment, stabilization and escalation.
- Coordinate internal resources (sales, presales, technology delivery, IT Operation) anf third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Lead project team to strategically thinking to delivery proactive planninng and provisioning of resources / decision required.
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate business requirments into project plans.
- Create and maintain project management document including WBS, status reports, risk/issue reports.
- Work with team management to control project quaility and to ensure deliverables met expectations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in IT project management.
- Experience or have background of IT implementation in system, security or network is preferable.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure ability to scope, manage, and lead projects.
- Excellent project management skills: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills.
- Proficient at documenting processes and creating.
- Good communicate in English.