Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Banking / Finance, Corporate Finance, Information Technology, and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Do you have experience working in PMO or Project Management within Financial industry? Are you ready for a PMO role that will accelerate your PMO career?! Then this could be the role for you!!
The global banking company is looking for highly talents, to join their team in the position of PMO. As a Project Manager, you will be leading project delivery and manage stakeholders such as Technical Delivery team, Bank in Thailand
Role & Responsibilities:
• Working/Follow-up with several projects PIC to collect project status reports, consolidate into weekly Program PMO status reports and monthly PSC reports.
• Take notes and follow-up with PICs on action items from the Weekly Program PMO meeting and Monthly PSC meeting.
• Coordinate CR (Change Request) processes
• Check and follow-up with Project PICs on project deliverable and upload into SharePoint folder
• Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding of program resources
- 2+ years experience in Banking industry project management
- Knowledge in Project Management methodology, PMO Business Services
- Outstanding organisational and coordination skills
- Good English communication