Contract, Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, and Temporary
02 634 8884
A career in our programme Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short-term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisations business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you’ll help our clients with optimising their project and programme performance, while consistently aligning programmes with corporate strategy.
As a Senior Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
- Exposure and understanding of the next generation SAP solutions such as S/4HANA, Ariba, C/4, IBP and their integration
- Familiarity and knowledge of SAP Activate methodology for solution deployments
- Experience of using elements of agile methodology within large scale SAP projects
- Knowledge of SAP project accelerators and their use to reduce deployment durations
- Previous experience of managing SAP projects with multiple Vendors and Solutions