Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
SAP FICO Business Analyst
THB70,000 – 120,000 /month (negotiable)
As an SAP FI/CO Business Analyst, you will focus on a breadth of SAP functions. This role will include functional analysis, requirements gathering, definition, and SAP module configuration and testing. This will require that you have an expert level understanding of business process and flows which will allow you to assist in creating solutions for business functions and to identify weak areas and gaps. Security and authorization set-up, documentation, configuration, migration, and reconciliation will all be a part of your responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a self-guided individual who takes initiative.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as the primary liaison between IT and Finance to develop SAP FI/CO functionality
- Configure, support and enhance various functional aspects of the SAP system landscape including troubleshooting of application problems, performing system configuration, analysis of business requirements and their translations into SAP specific context
- Develop requirements, business specifications, and testing documents. Perform unit testing in development and quality assurance and recommends test scenarios
- Manage daily issues and problem solving related to FICO modules
- Analyze business processes and recommend SAP FI/CO best practices
- Implement and influence Finance department’s strategic objectives and create a long-term SAP roadmap based on those objectives
- Develops new techniques and innovative approaches to enhance system functionality and automate business processes.
- Assists in the execution of system processes to support interfaces, reporting requirements and year-end reporting
- Ensures internal controls and standards are maintained
Education and Experience: Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related field, at least 5 years of relevant experience; any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of SAP FI and CO module configuration including:
New General Ledger, AP, AR, Banks, Fixed Assets, SPL, EC-CS (company consolidations), Cost Center Accounting and Product costing, Profit Center Accounting, internal orders, profitability analysis, inter-company processes and postings, and cross-company transactions.
- Good understanding of other SAP modules (like MM, HR, PM, PP, SD) and their integration points with FI/CO
- Knowledge of SAP support methodologies and tools, including Solution Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint).
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in finding solutions to configuration challenges
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process development and design
- Demonstrated ability to capture and realize requirements based on complex processes
- Can work well under minimal direction