Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Information Technology, IT Project Management / Team Lead, and Programming / Software Development
02 634 8884
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for providing support to a variety of business applications as well as analysing needs of users and identifying technology solutions to support business processes.
- Act as support and functional resource for assigned business applications.
- Consult with business users, process owners to analyse and understand current and future requirements, objectives, desired features, input and output requirements.
- Maintains business system applications that support business processes through patch testing, upgrades, and configuration adjustments.
- Responsible for the delivery of documents associated in the SDLC process such as, system requirements, business process flowcharts, test scripts, and training materials.
- Support for IT projects by completing assigned tasks, communicating roadblocks, and collaborating with stakeholders, business owners, and project manager.
- Develop, and execute plans to test business and functional processes and quality assurance testing.
- Works with system programmers to develop application logic, data field definitions and field layouts.
- Aids in education and training of users through formal and informal training sessions.
- Assists users in extracting data from current system and runs ad hoc reports.
- Helps with the implementation of new IT procedures and standards as required.