Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Information Technology, Network & System, and Programming / Software Development
02 634 8884
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
- Act as API domain SME
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Interact with senior management
- Drive opportunities through value-based consulting – leads digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
- Lead API-centric solution design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit.
- Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions
- Follow closely digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manage teams of different sizes (from small team to very large team) and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
- Play the API SME role to lead API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
- Play the Platform (SOA API) Architect or Subject Matter Expert role during project establishment and works with other team members to ensure successful delivery of client work
- Preferably with 2 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security, either in presales or delivery context.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
- Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Relevant Degree or Master holder