Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
Lead Java Developer. Are you a Senior Java Developer looking to remain hands-on and progress to a leadership position? You could be joining leading software house, advancing your career and enjoying perks such as flexible working hours.
As a Lead Java Developer, you’ll head up team of around eight software engineers based in Bangkok. Your remit will be to provide line management; you’ll guide, coach and mentor your team to their full potential, ensure they are following best practice, foster an atmosphere of continual learning and be responsible for recruiting more engineers to the Bangkok team.
You will provide technical leadership and project management across the full development lifecycle; working closely with the business and developers on requirements and design as well as getting hands-on with coding, helping the team to deliver high quality software products.
- Strong Java skills with experience across the full development lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL databases, API gateways, microservices based system architecture
- Experience of technically leading teams within an Agile framework (Scrum ideally); ideally including working with off-shore teams
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and keen to help others improve
- Nice to have: AWS, Big Data analytics