02 634 8884
The Lead Enterprise Business Functions Architect must build close working relationships with many different groups within the company with the goal of bringing the Business and IT together to meet the transformation needs of the internal customer constituencies. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for their Business Function (Supply Chain, Sales and Operational planning, Logistics, Demand Planning)
- Evangelize and drive alignment on the adoption and realization of the overall architecture strategy
- Provide strong functional thought leadership and consultative guidance in the respective domain while acting as an advisor to the business and strategy leads on industry best practices
- Work as part of the Enterprise Architecture group along with the Business Alignment team to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on architecture standards and usage guidelines
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture Review Board for Architecture Governance across architecture domains.
- Partner with the Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to ensure that the product selection process adheres to architectural standards
- In the areas of Reference Architecture, Solution Definition and Technical Architecture, develop standards and usage guidelines that enable delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation and business drivers.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology, specifically with ERP implementation in one of the sub-domain areas of Manufacturing, Supply chain, Warehouse Management, Distribution.
- 5+ years’ experience working within ERP domains and an Enterprise Architecture environment
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural or delivery projects across multiple different types of businesses and functional domains (i.e. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales, etc.) using SAP
Kensington Associates Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
Unit 4/1, 4th Floor, Bangkok Union Insurance Bldg.
175-177 Surawongse Rd, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500