Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software
02 634 8884
Junior ERP Consultant
We’re looking for a results-oriented individual, a “hunter” able to develop new business at a fast pace and a future ERP project leader.
- Liaise with Customers to collect required information.
- Consult and Analyze Business Processes
- Collecting data from Legacy systems to be imported to system, Upload data to the ERP system.
- Integrate Customer Data and Suggest Applications changes as per customer requirement.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish company’s solution as the best solution available.
- Design technical solution based on business requirement.
- Configure software.
- Understand overall technology used in the project and be able to discuss integration.
- Participate in all product, sales, and process training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective.
- Respond effectively to Request for Information and Request for Proposal (RFI’s and RFP’s).
- Provide Training and supports to users.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 23-30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 1+ years for Junior position and 3+ years for Mid Level of relevant experience in Software Development or – System Implementation or Functional Consultant of SAP/ERP/Microsoft Dynamic software
- Experience in working at client’s site (in order to gather customers’ needs and define the solutions).
- Excellent command of verbal and written English (to use in documentation and communicate with overseas clients and partners)
- Experience in the Financial/Accounting field would be a bonus but not essential.
- Practical experience with ERP is plus. ODOO experience or exposure is plus.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to solve web usability issues in an ergonomic and creative way.
- Self – learning and curious.
- Successful quick learner.
- Attention to details.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Thai (any other is plus).