Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Program Delivery Manager (Banking & Insurance)
The Program Delivery Manager will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of large-scale IT change projects within financial services (Banking & Insurance) and will have accountability for delivering this technology change from initiation onward.
This role also involves working closely working and liaising with senior stakeholders, the board, 3rd parties and various technical teams (covering architecture, design, build, test, release and support).
Skills and experience needed for the Program Delivery Manager:
- Extensive experience of delivering end-to-end software / systems program’s (multi-million-pound, Enterprise scale focusing on technology change).
- Experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced and demanding environment (retail sector experience would be ideal).
- Technical background key; solid understanding of software development principals, life-cycle models and methodologies.
- Understanding of architecture and implementation, with the knowledge to challenge these when necessary.
- Strong experience of managing all relevant parties involved in project / system delivery; matrix management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; having worked with Architecture, Development, Test and Support teams.
- Driven and pro-active work approach; able to work on own initiative and handle and change or uncertainty
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and self-starting person who prides themselves in their delivery and relationship building skills!