Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software, Development, Information Technology, and Programming / Software Development
02 634 8884
Java Developer (Thai candidates)
- Work in an agile team to build / develop features and technologies across various aspects of the Java stack, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud / NetflixOSS.
- CI/CD deployments on a Kubernetes based platform, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP)
- Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure.
- Participate in, and help create, a company culture which attracts, retains, and coaches other engineers. The primary deliverable of a senior engineer are more senior engineers.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation.
- Identify emerging technologies to create leading edge banking products
- Partnering with architects and platform engineers to build strategies for execution, drive and facilitate key decisions, and influence others and lead change where appropriate.
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than we are academic qualification.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building mission critical applications from scratch, and decomposing monolithic applications into smaller services.
- Experience with a broad mix of technologies, including a strong subset of:
- Core Java 8,9, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NetflixOSS
- Angular JS
- Kubernetes (or equivalent)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ELK)
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- AWS & GCP
- API Gateway
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Git)
- Experience with distributed architectures, SOA, microservices and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Familiarity with containers and their technologies such as Docker.
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Mesos and Kubernetes.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.
Send your CV to:
For more info: 063-492-6544