Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Supporting the company’s network system (LAN, WAN, VPN and Internet)
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Perform manual, report and task description document related to IT support.
- Perform works assigned by supervisor as necessary.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer, IT or a related field.
- Knowledge of computer hardware diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Willing to improve work process and system for better performance.
- Good human relation and coordination.
- Adaptive, teamwork and service-mind.
- Self-motivation, self-improvement and proactive.