Chiangmai and Nothern
Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
Our client is one of the 10 largest vegetable seed companies in the world. Now, they are looking for IT Support base on Chiang Mai province.
Key Responsibilities and Scope:
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking to staff/clients through a series of actions – either face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Finding solutions to problems, be it through creating a desktop shortcut or fixing a major fault on the operating system.
- Providing support documentation, including procedural documentation.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Running network applications to support system and users.
- Supporting new applications.
- Setting up new users.
- Responding within the agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related.
- At least 4 – 7 years of experience in IT Helpdesk and IT Support.
- Good command of English (written/verbal).
- Able to work at T.Mae Faek, A.San Sai (Chiangmai).