Contract and Full Time
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
IT Support (Contract)
An outstanding opportunity to be responsible for software systems implementation within a dynamic and fast growing IT consultancy. Candidates must demonstrate the required background, experience and dedication to drive the further development of the company and its employee’s.
Scope of the Role:
- Local 1st level user support for general IT topics (PCs, Laptops, Printers).
- User training including IT security topics.
- Rollout of IT workplaces.
- Management of external local IT and facility providers (air condition of server room, hardware maintenance provider, etc.).
- IT demand management.
- Management of phone system and central locking system.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT administration or IT support.
- Trouble shooting of issues with Laptops / PCs in an enterprise IT environment
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills (English)
- Flexible and adaptable to changing problems and priorities.
Internal IT Support:
- Take responsibility for internal IT desktop support. Proactively identify and undertake support activities in a high pressure working environment. Proven ability to respond to commands in a timely manner and with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Perform daily maintenance and ensure operation of the company’s business applications (on Windows, Windows Operating systems), focusing on information technology resources such as printers, print servers and Microsoft applications.
- Assist employees in maintaining standard software and server configurations
- Consult with users, diagnose, resolve and log all problems on multiple software or hardware programs
- Liaise with manufactures or service providers or consultants in keeping software/hardware updated in overcoming problems or errors in programs/hardware
- Maintain hardware, software, applications, database, network, backup equipment, IT inventory, IT help request queue and operating systems as required
- Maintain, audit, follow and enforce all General IT SOP’s and policies
- Maintain, audit, follow and enforce all IT Admin, Security and Confidentiality controls, SOP’s and policies
- Ensure all critical IT administrator tasks such as onsite/offsite Backup and Restore, Security, Disaster Recovery are operational, in place and are followed
- Ensure all IT infrastructure are reliable and robust.
- Availability to be contact outside office hour in case of disaster.