Bangkok and Sathorn
Full Time and Permanent
Business Development and Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Are you a Recruitment Consultant seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work in a fun office in Central Bangkok close to the BTS? How about a late start on your birthday, dress down Fridays and impressive incentives!
If so, being a IT Recruitment Consultant at Kensington Group may be for you!
In your role as a IT Recruitment Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for sourcing the highest caliber of candidates for your team. You will develop your knowledge of the candidate market within your team’s specialty whilst fulfilling client job requirements. A good communicator, you will possess excellent organisational skills and you will enjoy supporting a team of professional recruitment consultants.
Role and responsibilities:
- Source new and maintaining existing candidates for local IT roles across Development, SAP, ERP, CRM, BI or Infrastructure.
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates and liaise with them on a regular basis to determine their availability and skill-sets to ensure a consistent flow of candidates for Consultants.
- Interview new candidates by telephone and face-to-face to establish suitability.
- Search job boards to find and register new candidates.
- Update and maintain Database with candidate and CV updates.
- Identify potential leads to pass on to the Consultants.
- Support the team with vacancy management:
- Support colleagues with their client requirements by recommending candidates from the talent pool and searching Bond to find existing candidates for the role.
- Advertising roles on job boards, managing the response, using social media to promote vacancies and source new candidates.
- Support with preparation of CVs to send to clients for vacancies or speculative sends.
- Prepare and support candidates throughout the interview process.
- Reference check candidates and obtain compliance information.
- Work to monthly targeted KPI
- Support Consultants with candidate queries regarding vacancy status, placements, and interviews.
- Support the preparation for any upcoming external events.
- Take responsibility for your personal brand and social media profile, including writing market or recruitment specific content for the Kensington website and developing your LinkedIn profile.
- Working and liaising with other teams to enable effective operations for candidate and client experience.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required.
Key experience, knowledge and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of the IT market
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driven and passionate with the ability to engage with people at all levels internally and externally.
- A desire to be a 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Bubbly outgoing personality
The Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary + Uncapped Commission
- Luxury holiday incentives
- Incentives/Lunch clubs & Social Events
- Early Finish and Drinks Fridays