Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
IT Operations Support
- Provide IT Help Desk Service and IT support for International Banks different time zone within a centralized shared service center in Bangkok.
- Response to user requests and incident/problems via online/phone/email and ticketing log them into service desk application according to establish procedures.
- Provide first and single point of contact (SPOC) for global end-users pertaining to new/previously reported IT issues and resolutions to increase productivity.
- Responsible for Staff rotating 24×7 (9 working hours per shift) Technical Support Line including weekends and public holidays
- Provide 1st level technical remote support during the End-of-Day of each bank.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support for ATM and other e-Payment equipment
- Ability to work remotely with local IT, development team, Corporate IT and vendors pertaining to service calls and issues/tickets
- Develop professionally in order to increase technical, functional, and interpersonal competence.
- Continue to refine Customer Satisfaction skills to better service the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international customers (France, India, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a shared service environment/ customer support service center supporting medium to large applications in a diverse environment globally.
- At least 2 years’ experience providing user support of client applications, PC/Windows network infrastructure, and customer business applications
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Windows XP/2007 workstation/Windows 2008 server and MS office suite (e.g. Outlook, exchange, office)
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Basic knowledge on LAN networking, VPN and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge on Web Application, Database and Internet concepts and techniques.
- Have Linux System Administrator Experiences is preferred.