Full Time and Permanent
55,000 - 70,000
02 634 8884
- To achieve an individual Gross Profit Target in a specific territory for the company’s Products and Services.
- Work with Reseller and Vendors to identify leads and follow through to achieve sales
- Identify, recruit, develop and manage strong relationships with Resellers
- To clarify, sell any product into their managed accounts. Cross selling into other accounts, should be worked out on a case by case basis and through smart territory planning
- Increase the business within your assigned partners, by identifying opportunities within the partner community and bringing in the relevant resources where needed to help do the selling
- Achieve and where possible, exceed revenue targets in your assigned territory
- Arrange presentations and demonstrations of products and services
- Responsible for growing mind-set and product awareness to existing and new customers in the territory
- Promote business relationship with customers and partners
- Prepare customer profiles and account management plans
- Complete Discount Approval Forms, quotations, business proposals and tender responses; updating sales forecast land pipeline weekly as a minimum
- Negotiate price and contract terms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
- Male or Female, Age between 30 – 40 years old
- Experience in Sale Infrastructure
- Good personality
- Highly developed relationship skills
- Good command in English.
- Able to articulate the many technical capabilities of the company suite into a clearly defined set of business benefits.
- Understand industry developments, trends and competitor activity