Contract, Full Time, and Permanent
Analysis, Banking / Finance, and Information Technology
02 634 8884
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work for a global IT Consultancy on a project within the banking sector. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working on a very exciting project for one of the most reputable names in the industry.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements ensuring that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Researching, analysing and evaluating all the options that are related to the task in hand enabling you to provide recommendations back to the Project Manager
- Working closely with the development teams to ensure that business requirements are being implemented into technology correctly
- Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned BAs to deliver the required functionality.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst in a Banking industry
• Strong Stakeholder Management skills
• Ability to asses, analyse situations as they arise and plan a way forward
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Thai speaker with good to fluent English communication