Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and Support
02 634 8884
IT Application Support
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
- Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems as well as the networks within an organization.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware / software faults.
- Designing of network architecture.
- Troubleshooting and analyzing problems and developing effective solutions.
- Performing installations and configuring network equipment and servers.
- Managing and monitoring networks and server utilization and performance.
- Performing various other IT related tasks as may be assigned.
- Liaising with customers on HL7 implementation and integration.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of databases, storage, backup/recovery and server virtualization.
- Skills in HL7 v2 , Comptia A+/CCENT/CCNA/MCSA are preferred.
- Relevant working experience in managing & supporting network and computing infrastructure, preferably with experience in routing & switching, and firewall configuration.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on strategic direction.
- Hard working, self-motivated, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.