Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology, Medical, and Support
02 634 8884
IT – Application Support (ERP)
- Provide level 1 application support.
- Work closely with Corporate and local IT team to implement corporate and local IT projects.
- Assist and support the development of system applications.
- Provide written specifications and work with development team for any related change management activities.
- Provide application training for end users to ensure they are well equipped with knowledge to fully utilize the applications.
- Together with other IT support team members and external consultants, capture and log all user calls and ensure prompt response and solution for users.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining creative user documentation.
- Provide recommendations to end users (as per policy) about accessing information and support.
- To assist in report building for business unit.
- Be up to date with latest software technologies.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management.
- Candidate must at least possess Diploma or Degree in IT and related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Support.
- Experience working with ERP software, preferable D365.
- Experience working with reporting tool, preferable Power BI.
- Experience in SQL database scripting.
- Team player.
- Service Attitude
- Strong technical background
- Sensitive to data security and confidentiality
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- Able to work on weekend when required