Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
iOS & Android Mobile Developer
What are some of the essential job responsibilities?
- You will join a team responsible for building out our next gen native mobile apps on both Android and iOS, as well as maintaining and developing ongoing features.
- You will be working with other engineers to develop and maintain high quality native mobile applications.
- You will collaborate within an Agile team environment to define, design, develop and ship new features.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and apply technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks.
- You will research and suggest new mobile products, applications, design patterns and protocols.
- As a Mobile Developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
What are the basic qualifications for consideration?
- Minimum 1+ years of practical experience designing and building innovative, intuitive, secure and responsive applications and software required
- Experience developing enterprise mobile native apps for iOS and Android required
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the Apple App Store and/or Google Play preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, partners and other business team members.
- A great teammate who can collaborate with multi-functional teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Practical experience with the end-to-end DevOps CI/CD pipeline including: Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, Sonarqube, CloudBees, Silk Central, Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs (e.g. Crashlytics) preferred
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs
- Ability to create intuitive, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, SAFe, DAD, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.
- High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.