Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR and Recruitment / Executive Search
02 634 8884
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Working to establish recruitment strategy and find out solution if any issue/concern in short-long term.
- Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends change to the
- recruitment process and implements changes.
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for team.
- Response on staff training and development (career road map) and include training database.
- Enhance company training roadmap and set up yearly training plan.
- Develop, support and coordinate for set up new HRM system.
- Any tasks that be assigned by superior or/and company.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Computer, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or Social Science
- 7-15 years of experience.
- Had experience in Human Resource work role such as recruitment activities, candidate interview etc.
- Had experience working with job hunter companies, agencies, universities internship outline.
- Had experience working in Japanese or international company is very welcome (optional)
- Had experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise is preferred.
- Had experience recruiting for positions in IT industry preferred.
- Had experience in a full life cycle of international recruitment structure.
- Have experience in HRM and HRD.
- Have experience on HRM system.
- Have a good knowledge of Labor Law.
- Good communication in English both Verbal and Writing.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Good management skill.
- Good service mind.
- High problem solving skill.
- Good logical thinking.
- Initiative person.
- Multitask skill, interpersonal skill are preferred.
- Initiative and proactive personality are preferred.
- Detail-oriented approach.