Full Time and Permanent
IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Product Owner/ Business Analyst – POS “Oil & Gas Station”
- Act as a subject matter expert on Point-Of-Sale (POS) & Kiosk applications providing technical guidance to varying audiences (e.g. business users, QA, POS vendors, management).
- Provide level-3.5 issue triage to get to root cause to move to development team for fixes.
- Participate in integration, release management and packaging
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Participate in the requirements analysis, design and deployment to provide non-functional requirements and guidance on the impact of changes being requested.
- Assess effectiveness of the technical solution and processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the local team of developers, advise on new technologies, train & mentor consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities to break down complex problems to get to root cause.
- Experience using and developing with different data structures such as XML or JSON.
- Experience with SQL and ability to create reports and stored procedures.
- Documenting process & technical flows.
- Experience in QSR and POS systems domain throughout application lifecycle and deployment.
- Previous programming/development experience (C# / .NET preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and earlier.
- Experience using a source control systems such as Subversion or TFS.
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as TFS or Jira
- Strong team leading experience (min 3 yrs)