Full Time and Permanent
Application Specialist – Software and Information Technology
02 634 8884
Help Desk Support Specialist
Help Desk Support Specialist (English Speaker) – many positions
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves issues for end users over the phone and/or electronically in a call center environment.
- Provides one on one end-user training as needed and passes all requests on to a Support Specialist.
- Analyzes and solves end-user problems related to but not limited to network and local printers, PC and mobile hardware, specialized applications, email, internet, Wi-Fi and local area network access.
- Coordinates timely repair of computer equipment covered by third party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Supports and implements computer policies.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Manages special IT related administrative projects.
- Addresses all smart phone duties including but not limited to ordering, inventorying, fixing and configuring.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience .
- Thai Nationality.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and excellent customer service skills.
- One year technical work experience; prefer “one year call centre/help desk experience”.
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems, various computer applications, and basic hardware for the PC.
- Knowledge of principles and theories of network systems and management, and internet technologies and products.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of technical computer related problems.