Bangkok and Sathorn
Full Time and Permanent
Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Head Of IT Business Solutions
- Min. 10 years in IT Team and Project Management
- IT transformation project, Business Solution, etc
- Good in English and Strong Communication with team
Salary 180 – 250,000 based on experience and qualification.
Our client is the well-known multinational consumer product FMCG Company. The company is looking for a Head Of IT Business Solution to lead Country IT strategy, align, formulate and execute the country IT strategy, Set up IT operating model, governance, policy, guideline and service level incorporate with global and regional IT team Provide thought leadership and perspective and keep the company at the forefront of developments in company’s digital transformation journey
Location: Bangkok/Business Zone
Report to: Head of Business Operation
- To enable business transformation and drive greater efficiency through information technology to work closely with Senior Management of business units to steer all IT projects towards achieving the intended business results
- Initiate vision and mission, in charge of leading and developing IT projects, IT Business Solution and implementation of the IT operation services.
- Manage overall delivery of related IT Projects, drives company’s digital transformation as a program/project manager to support business growth being a business partner of business units and back office balancing all Technology and IT aspects
- Leading implementation of all SAP and non-SAP business solutions for the company
- Plan long-term transformation road map to drive digital transformation Business and IT process re-engineering, operational improvement, E-Commerce, CRM, BI, ERP, POS, WMS, Global S&OP, RPA and other digital transformation
- Plan and coordinates Information Technology projects and initiatives within the business according to established plans and timelines.
- Provide direction on process improvements, remediating control gaps, and enhancing current tools for strengthening the overall information technology control posture.
- Closely work with all Business Units to understand and derive Business Strategy, Directions and provide consultancy on IT Solutions
- Prepare and manage IT & Transformation investment plan and business case to seek approval from senior management
- Identify strategic business needs incorporating with business unit and back offices (supply chain, accounting, HR, etc.) to deliver a coherent set of transformation activities and return on investment.
- Lead in Global and Regional initiatives execution S&OP, ERP CRM, E-COMMERCE, IT Security
- Managing team resources, internal stakeholders, third party services and overall financial of the team
- Thai Nationality, Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology, or other related fields
- Min 5 Years of Experience in managing development teams engaged in multiple projects
- More than 10 years of extensive IT management experience, preferably in a diversified-business organization such as Trading, FMCG,
- Retail or related Complicated Business.
- Proven track record in delivering on IT transformation projects and functioning as a business partner to business units
- Good Knowledge in trading/Retail/FMCG IT Operation, Experience in Retail Business is a plus
- Experience in SAP Implementation and Support, Strong in Communication, Partner Management, Vendor Management
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements.
- Self-motivated to keep up to date with developments in new technology.
- An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- Good in English communication and Strong Communication skills – written and verbal