Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Engineering System Support (Japanese)
- Direct support Japanese user ( Engineering IT Support and Troubleshooting) at the major car maker site.
- Planning & Collaborate with Japan vendors to support client.
- Perform other related duties. ie, installing applications, setting up PCs and OS version up.
- Daily operation log record checking, analyze and reporting it to supervisor.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- 1-5 years of experience in automotive industry, IT and system support filed are prefered.
- Experience in engineering software business would be advantage.
- Experience in projecct planning would be advantage.
- Basic knowledge of IT Technology: hardware/software, OS. ( Server, PC would be advantage).
- Planning skill & Business mindset would be advantage.
- Leadership & KAIZEN mindset would be advantage.
- Excellent in Japanese for both Verbal and Writing.
- Microsoft certification would be advantage.