Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
EDR & Security Operation Engineer
- Performs day-to-day activities required to administer deploy EDR functions on endpoints.
- Able to manage daily operation and administrating of EPP and EDR software and policies for customers, such as discover assets, endpoint threat analysis, vulnerbility scan, software patches, apply IOC, and remediation enforcement.
- Able to work and communicate in a team, take direction from multiple sources and work on multiple project simultanously.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience 3-5 years.
- Have securty operation and/or IT operation experience (3 years or upper).
- Hands on experience engineering EDR Solution such as Tanium, CrowdStrike, Symantec, Trend Micro, etc.
- Have experience vulnerbility scanning tools, patch management and compliance management.
- Have experience computer management and endpoint protection such as application control, drive encryption, firewall, etc.
- Capable grab situation based on limited information and make suggestion under logical assumption.
- Technical skill in Endpoint Security Operaion.
- Technical skill in Endpoint Protection and Antivirus Management.
- Skill in Computer Management and Vulnerbility Assessment such as Qualyst, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, etc.
- Good communication in English.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Good team player.
- Service mind.
- Problem solving.
- Logical thinking.
- At least one of following: Comptia Security+, CCISP, CCSP